Admission to School
We welcome your interest in a place at our academy. Every day is an open day here, so please contact us to arrange a visit, we are very proud of all that we can offer your child.
Applications for a place at St Mary’s Catholic Primary Academy (Reception – Year 6) must be made via the Wolverhampton LA coordinated admissions procedure.
T: 01902 551122
The Academy’s Reception Admission Number for the academic year 2020/21 is sixty. If the number of applications exceeds the admission number, the Academy’s Admissions Authority will give priority to applications in accordance with the criteria listed in our admissions policy.
A map of the parish boundary of Our Lady of Perpetual Succor is available below (Please follow the link and view the ‘Old Fallings’ boundary map) or open the PDF of ‘Parish Boundary Map of Our Lady of Perpetual Succor, Old Fallings’ in the documents below, alternatively this can be sent to you by post on request.
A timetable for appeals regarding the allocation of places for Reception class 2020 is available below. The appeals timetable is shared with other Catholic Schools within the St Francis and St Clare Catholic Multi Academy Company and other Wolverhampton Catholic schools.
To find out more about school admissions please view documents below.
- School Admission Arrangements 2021 - 2022 (and Supplementary Information Form).pdf pdf298.5 KbJun 26th, 2020
- School Admission Arrangements 2020 - 2021 (and Supplementary Information Form).pdf pdf960.8 KbJun 26th, 2020
- School Admissions Code.pdf pdf507.5 KbJun 26th, 2020
- Parish Boundary Map Our Lady of Perpetual Succour, Old Fallings.pdf pdf443.3 KbJun 26th, 2020
- School Admission Appeals Timetable 2020.pdf pdf85.9 KbJun 26th, 2020