Welcome to our parent information page explaining the process for applying for secondary school places for your child.
Please be reminded the deadline for all secondary school admissions is 31st October 2023.
Please follow the steps below when you are ready to complete your child’s application to secondary school:
- You should have received a letter to your home address from Wolverhampton City Council School Admissions, which contains your child’s UID (unique identifier). If you haven’t received this letter, please contact School Admissions on 01902 551122
- Please click on the link below for School Admissions and then click on the Parents Portal:
- Read the Parents Guide below to Admissions document carefully before applying:
- Make sure you know your email address when you start to apply.
- You will need to know the postcodes of the schools you are applying for so please check google for this.
- You have the option of applying for five schools so please ensure you apply for at least three (but rank your preferred school as first).
- When applying for Our Lady and St Chad Catholic Academy – our feeder secondary MAC school, you will need to complete an online SIF (Supplementary Information Form) – you can complete this online via Our Lady and St Chad’s website – please view the form below:
- If your child is a baptised Catholic, you will need to provide Our Lady and St Chad Catholic Academy with a copy of your child’s Baptism certificate. Please take a photo of the certificate (with your mobile phone) and email it directly to Our Lady and St Chad Catholic Academy to: email@example.com and type ‘FAO: Miss Craig – Baptism certificate’. Alternatively, you can choose to photocopy the Baptism certificate and post it to Our Lady and St Chad Catholic Academy, Old Fallings Lane, Wolverhampton, WV10 8BL.
Please view Our Lady and St Chad’s website here for further details admissions.